These days do to more increased practice of unhealthy and unhygienic eating, there are increased number of people bearing the load of unhealthy belly fat.
The main reason for the gathering of belly fat or stomach fat is our unhealthy eating habits. This does not mean that we need to reduce our food consumption. I am not talking about the quantity of food, but quality is the thing that we need to control.
Here are a few eating mistakes that we need to check out to reduce belly fat:
- Monitor your daily calorie intake. It is a simple trick, if you know how much calorie you are taking per day, than simply burn that much or somewhat nearer to that amount of calories per day.
- Drink plenty of water. Water helps us to detox our body and remove toxic chemicals from our body.
- Exercise daily. No gym necessary. You can do simple exercise at home also.
- Control your sugar intake. Sugar is the main source of belly fat.
- Try to maintain your breathing by doing meditation. It helps to supply oxygen to various parts of the body, which leads to fat loss.
- Take your breakfast regularly. Avoid not taking your breakfast.
- Take enough sleep. 6-8 hrs on daily basis.
- Meal should be taken 2 – 3 hrs before going to bed at night.
- Include more green veggies in your diet.
- Avoid processed food.
- Avoid cold drinks.
Simple it is. Just follow this habits regularly and see the results. Try to make this your life style and not just a goal.
You will stumble, will cheat on some occasions, but just don’t quit.